I was going to give this thing a rest. I mean you can only blog for sooo long, But Iâ€™ve been tagged, and I need to get this thing off my back…so….
This is how itâ€™s going down…
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Donâ€™t forget to leave them a comment telling them theyâ€™re tagged, and to read your blog.
Now That Iâ€™ve taken care of the first bit…
- Iâ€™m a phone person. I will likely know more about phone models than I will know about cars and their mileage. Terms like Hose/Horse Power, I donâ€™t throw around with reckless abandon… And I DONâ€™T CARE THAT THERE ARE LADIES THAT KNOW more about cars than I do!
- I hate suiting up! Jeans and Sneakers work well together, the sooner yâ€™all figure that out the better. Heck, maybe when people figure this out I wonâ€™t boycott weddings as much… Maybe I will, Maybe I canâ€™t stand seeing people Crazy In Love while I am jilted…maybe I made that up…maybe.
- I hate that things do not go the way Iâ€™d like them to and I canâ€™t do shit about it… I like that prayer helps to make things work. I like that very much.
- (Why 8 random facts?) I like Rock Music. Not the kind that fuels the flames of dissent and encourages kids to move around with chainsaws and tomahawks, but the kind that seemingly makes sense, Shit like Hoobastankâ€™s The Reason, Travisâ€™ Closer, Kryptonite by that band…1000 years by Five for Fighting…..once in a while I will listen to stuff that doesnâ€™t make sense, but just sounds good to shout along to, coz I need that, some sort of escape….stuff like Throw That Monkey Out The Window Then Step On Its Tail With My Timberlands or something…wait, that does speak to me!
- I have an endless capacity to store information that will NOT benefit me in an examinable situation. I retain memories more than I do material stuff. Only one material object has been retained with zeal and gusto, but that letter is a memory as well so…
- I love freebies
- I like words, playing with them, looking at them, but when it really counts I canâ€™t seem to command them with the ease I should be able to and find myself limited to four letter words, yet I want to tell you more.
- I have a tendency to â€œgiggle outside the booth when its no joke insideâ€
9. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE CURSE OF FRIDAY THE 13th